The product packaging should contain the following items:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, or MAC OS X
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (or above) for the AirView utility
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Internet Explorer
Your Router comes pre-configured for ease of use which means we have enabled security settings for you.
We will post out your SSID (the name your computer looks for when connecting to the Router) and your WEB key when we are posting out your Router.
LED Descriptions on your Router
Front View of Router:
Label Descriptions on your Router
Back view of Router:
To install the AirRouter, perform the following steps:
- Connect the power adapter to the port labeled "Power" on the AirRouter.
- Connect the other end of the Power adapter to a power outlet as shown in the diagram below.
- Connect an ethernet cable to the WAN port.
- The other part of the ethernet cable is your connection from Ripplecom.
- You have this plugged directly into your PC if you have not used a Wireless Router prior to this.
- Connect the other end of the ethernet cable to your computer. The Router will automatically assign the settings required to your computer.
Connecting a Wireless Network to the AirRouter
Go to Connect to Network using:
- Windows 7 - right click on the Network icon
- Windows Vista - go to start - connect to
- Windows XP - right click the Wireless Network Icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the screen) and then click "View Available Wireless Networks
Select the wireless network SSID provided and then click Connect
You will now be requested to provide the WEP key/Security key provided to you
Launch your web browser to begin browsing the web
- Click the AirPort icon in the menu bar (top left side of the screen)
- Select the wireless network SSID provided
- You will now be requested to provide the WEP Key/Security Key provided to your
- Once connected the AirPort icon will change from grey to solid black. The number of black lines indicate the signal strength. Launch your web browser to begin browsing the web